Monday 19 August 2013

BOOK EDITING

I must admit that to date I have not been very unimpressed with the level of work that I have received from people I have hired to edit my work. As an ebook writer I believe it is very important to present the best possible product you can when you try to sell your books. However, I have used three different editors so far and absolutely none of them have been up to standard. I find that I have to go through their "corrections" and re-work their work until I am pleased. I know that you get what you pay for, but I have invested substantial sums of money with my editors and have found them all hopelessly lacking. I hope on my next go around that I can find the right balance between cost and the delivery of a decent edit.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.